JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Didn’t want anyone to miss these very encouraging numbers.
05:58 PM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 December, 12:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🤔 almost to 80% awake level if the approval rating for Brandon is that low! Wonder if the storm is coming in hottt!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 01:20
Listening to Juan's last video and he is talking about Pence and Nino saying how Pence will be the biggest trader in history, and Pence was in my visions this morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here and... There @InItTogether17
28 December, 08:37
I have saved a thread of yours from your old account on twitter that only I can describe with one word...ENLIGHTENMENT. Thank you, Sir😌

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 December, 11:14
In response Here and... There to her Publication
Wow! I forgot all about this and have been locked out of Patreon since summer 2020. This is very sweet, thank you very much.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 December, 05:58