Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
CGI Hillary has a message for everyone.
07:29 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
31 January, 06:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
my keyboard went TOTALLY PERVERSE (iphone 7, updates current🙄) trying 2 tap out SIMPLE COMMENTARY.
Anyone else got that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
31 January, 06:16
Its EZier 2 evaluate it on MUTE.
❌know who's🗣4 her,
but its LIKELY minion understudy from the overlords' warehouses of walking ☠️ARE PLENTIFUL.
Note BUG👁'd weirdo stare,
@ ONCE attempting to put WORDS / suggestion
into U,
while yet evading gaze that MIGHT REVEAL self.

Creepy props
--------------------------------
snake pattern necklace,
jagged blood vessel pattern
on her L (maybe a beverage gift tote?)------------------------------------------------------------

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joey Day @joeyday
31 January, 12:44

Triss Merigold @Holisticstyle
31 January, 01:17
God she is creepy as F---! so obvious shes talking in codes

Allen May @144000_bound
30 January, 10:26
Ghost she sounds like she is telling us it's the final curtain time...... and those eyes 😳
Continued prayers for Q Q+ and our beloved POTUS & Patriots world-wide! Thank you
♥️🔥💧🕊🙏🏻
🇺🇸👊🏼

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
30 January, 10:00
she's sending comms....she used words like blast, survival etc... something is up.

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 09:41
can't they get her hair style consistent is it long or short. it was both on inauguration day 🤣🤣🤣

Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
30 January, 09:19
her eyes are too creepy to watch

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
30 January, 08:52
the HRC double lives! is the CIC the same thong I mean thing as the CF? im just asking.

Dottie French @DotOn777
30 January, 08:47
I found one. Another vid shows the whole thing from another angle. Listen to how cnnSUCKS plays it off.

https://youtu.be/z4qwry5Yp...

Dottie French @DotOn777
30 January, 08:42
not [hrc]. One of her doubles. [hrc] had 2 moles or warts in the corner of her right upper lip.

[hrc] was taken into custody October 2017, and executed. I will see if I can find that video. I will post it tonight if I can locate it.

Nicholas Legend @Nickaz
30 January, 09:15
In response Dottie French to her Publication
that'd be interesting

Sara McNeil @SaraMae76
30 January, 08:41
a new fake charity org. to fund trafficking with!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 January, 08:54
In response Sara McNeil to her Publication
probably stands: for Clinton Industry Children 😖🤬

Only followers of this user (Possum49) can see their posts

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
30 January, 08:36
What makes you think this is a CGI recording? Just like the fireworks on the 20th. people said they didnt happen. What gives it awah that these are all CGI?

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Nunya Business @AAug22
30 January, 08:20
All I see is PAIN. 23 x 2

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
30 January, 08:19
We are watching one heck of a movie and it's not even over with yet

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
30 January, 08:13
Her necklace looked like safety pins.

Cher Van Maren @Birmansrbest
30 January, 08:09
It looks real, because her eyes show that she's reading a cue card. Would CGI show this? Also, it seems like she's sending out comms to MK Ultra mind control victims. At the "innauguration", she wore bright purple which is a comm for the "End of the World" Program. Many have been activated to take the color revolution to the next stage. Kamala Harris wore the same shade of purple as well. This video seems like another comm that's being sent out.

REVELATION EQUATION @REVELATIONEQUATION1111
30 January, 07:58
$hillary should never be accepted into any fashion. she dresslike a frikkin bag.. i mean hag...

Gary Naese @Gnaese
30 January, 07:55
That was freaky as hell, i thought her eyes were going to roll out of her head.

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
30 January, 07:54
is this dumbass video supposed to make us think she is still alive?😜

Tim DuArte' @Doc944
30 January, 08:14
In response Bridget Fortunato to her Publication

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
30 January, 07:53
As soon as she started speaking I had to curse at her, flip her off and close the screen. Even if that's not really her, I just can't.

Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
30 January, 07:51
15 seconds was all I could stand. Am I missing something? If I am message me. I'm not going to suffer through 3.38 minutes of that 🤢

Mindy Carlos @BabysOnaHalftip
30 January, 07:48
I feel violated by her message...🤮

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
30 January, 07:45
Good Lord ghost, I believe there is a meaning behind this! Maybe to prepare us for whats to come!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 07:54
In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication
Ding. Ding. Ding.

Jody Mittiga @SayThePledge
30 January, 07:45
Soooo ... she can't wait for "live entertainment" to begin again? HAHA I'll bet that jail cell is really boring.

Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
30 January, 07:44
Could not watch it more than 5 - 10 seconds. but sounds like another one of her extortion schemes to me

Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
31 January, 07:34
In response Nana Pat to her Publication
Also made me think of this. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
1. She wore purple at Bill's inauguration.
2. We couldn't find anyone else to give this message to help costume makers?😡
3. I am so tired pretending she is still alive and this is truly her. WTH!? When does it END!?
4. I am safe! I don't fear, wear masks, and I take HCQ. I also wash my hands.

Proud Patriot @NevaC
30 January, 07:43
Dang it Ghost, that made me ill to my stomach!!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In response Proud Patriot to her Publication
No worries, that ain't hillary. Anything CGI are white hat messages. I know it's tough to listen to but stomach it and pay attention.