Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 10:26
Remdesivir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
Does anyone have the video link. I can't see the slides only hear the voice. Vider is too small. When zoomed it is very pixelated.
I also do not see the NIH study or Gilead study links the presenter referenced. These may support the presenters conclusions, but without them we don't know.

IMHO, listening to the video alone, you really can't conclude if people died from remdesivir or ebola. The slides or studies might contain that data.

Has anyone dug on Remdesivir?

What, I Think I know about remdesivir is
-- They blocked access to HCQ and used a fake lancet report
-- They blocked access to Ivermectin
-- They use ventilators and remdesivir
-- HCQ and Ivermectin are cheap. Ventilators and Remdesivir are not.
-- There are multiple doctors that have released their field results on HCQ and Ivermectin.
12:26 PM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
30 December, 10:34
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
People can get quinine intake at home with Cinchona bark, adding what ever else one would like.
Distilled water extraction
Cinchona bark, (Quinine)
Organic Rinds of
Lemon
Grapefruit
Orange

Star- anise, (shikimic acid)

Separate extraction, Distilled water
Vitamin C with other minerals
Needles of
Cedar
White pine
Conifir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
30 December, 10:28

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 December, 10:46
Look up Dr. Bryan Ardis on the Re-Awakening tour

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 December, 11:05
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Thanks

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 December, 03:12
In 2020 From NIH article. Not sure if this is the one the presenter was referencing.

Although remdesivir performed well in preclinical studies, it did not meet efficacy endpoints in a randomized trial conducted during an Ebola outbreak. Remdesivir holds promise for treating COVID-19 based on in vitro activity against SARS-CoV-2, uncontrolled clinical reports, and limited data from randomized trials. Overall, current data are insufficient to judge the efficacy of remdesivir for COVID-19, and the results of additional randomized studies are eagerly anticipated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...