Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
You're watching a movie,..
Enjoy the show🍿🤭🍿🤭🍿🤭🍿
07:24 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Kristina Oak @Klo1218
31 January, 03:14
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Where's a laugh button when you need it. If there's anything said about trump supporters and riots I instantly don't believe it. Us Patriots don't destroy things that aren't ours to destroy because unlike BLM, Antifa, demorats and liberals we work for what we have and know how hard it is to build a business or anything else. We also have respect for other people and other people's property unlike them as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
30 January, 07:47
Were they hanging from garage doors? That seems to be the ones the FBI is most interested in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Smiles @PatriotSmiles
30 January, 07:44
Oh my where did they get that picture? That is not what I saw in pictures of what was done in DC. LOL just WOW MSM is really desperate. PANIC ?

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
30 January, 07:36
I just noticed he mispelled `children` `dl` ?