Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan O Savin is right!

There are no others,this is the last hill left
There is no coming back if we loose this one
Republicans & Dems & Independents
Christians & Non Christians
Lightworkers & Anons
Must all put our differences aside if we want to save the human race.
Or
Most die & whats left are slaves.

If we do not find ways to get along together and stop the damn divisions all is lost.
If we dont come together against satan and these bad aliens we have lost humanity for generations to come, the ones left, few in numbers, never knowing when we will be their next victim of their perverted tortures for sex and their adrenachome drugs sometimes for literally years, or when we may be their next meal on the table. There are much worse things than dying.

Hell even those of you that dont even believe in our God surely dont want to live like that.
Together we win!
08:10 AM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 December, 10:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He does realize Trump has now divided us with his over exaggerated promotion of the jab, right? As gar as I know, they haven’t helped the situation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 December, 10:24
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Actually not , imo, he has probably saved quite a few Liberal lives by saying he is fully vaxxed and boostered - they absolutely hate doing what Trump does and have an automatic oppositional reaction to him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 December, 09:33
Those of us who are enlightened to the truth of God and His redemptive plan can rest and have peace knowing that His plan includes removing believers from the chaos & evil of this world and giving us a new heaven and a new earth. Those who reject God and rebel against him have no such hope. I truly believe these are times of great awakening which will result in a great harvest of souls, because the Lord has always planned redemption to those who choose to trust and believe. 😇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 December, 09:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Nana believes this too but I do also believe that the ones still asleep will be given a different dimension not yet hell to continue in to continue their journey to God.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 December, 09:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Angels harvest. tares first

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 December, 08:43
Whew! Powerful words, Nana.

28 December, 09:18
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Truth hun. sometimes it bites!

28 December, 09:23
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
There was an interview on the Ward show last year of someone that said they were a representative of Q.

The voice of that person had the exact same smacking sound as what Juan O Savin used to have at the time.

Since we made a big deal of the smacking sound that Juan would naturally make, Juan has all but stopped doing it.

Only every once in a while does it barely happen any more,

Dottie French @DotOn777
28 December, 08:28
I have a gifted ability to be able to identify voices. My first identifying voice was Pastor Bob Joyce and ELVIS. God gives each person, at birth, unique qualities. Like Elvis' voice...no two people share the same voice. Exception: identical twins.

Having said that, and after much research, I believe Mike Rogers is Juan OSavin. Juan has always said he is NOT JFK Jr. Voices...our greatest weapon against evil.

Just a Tuesday morning thought.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 December, 08:56
In response Dottie French to her Publication
You mean, Admiral Rogers? 🤔

28 December, 09:20
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Nana has considered this as well, but of late I have seen how accurately now voices can be copied, so Idk.
I have wondered tho if Juan seems to be shorter than Rogers, but Idk that for sure either.