Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 10:26
Remdesivir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
So sad, its murder. It's my understanding the nurses are calling Remdesivir, Run Death Is Near.

Research (NAC)N-acetylcysteine, a precursor to glutithione. It's so effective at breaking down the bioweapon they pulled it from amazon. Nac typically is a powerful support for the respiratory system and studies showed it stopped the cytokine storms quickly.

Also research Dandelion Leaf Extract. Its been found to block the spike protiens from attaching to organs.

Naturalpaths are recommending a hot bath with a 1/2 cup of borax regularly to help flush out any of the nano tech, graphine oxide and morgellons if regretting a jab or exposed to a shedder. These things I beleive we breath in from the chemtrails as well.

Zeolites -AV can pass the blood brain barrier and remove the neuron seeking nano tech of the bioweapons and jabs.

Researchers found AI parasites in jabs, may or may not be shedding. Clove or Mimosa Pudica Seed will kill that quickly with the eggs.
02:46 AM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
28 December, 02:52
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I know a bloke...
has red face all the time...
says it's from iron overload...
and can't eat eggs...

so he buys a box of beer everyday instead...🥴🥴🥴

I call BS...
on the war on
eggs...😂😂🤸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396