Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Weird day. Dealing with so much dishonesty and corruption. People these days just want to run away from problems and not face them or talk about them.

Fighting back as best I can.
07:02 PM - Dec 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 December, 09:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Breathe in through your nose and let it go out through your mouth. Breathe! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
28 December, 02:04
Hang in there....God chose you for a reason...your strength and goodness are shining your light on evil...that creates pushback and fear...continue on.. We are with you... prayers of peace incoming..🙏✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 December, 02:38
🙏🙏🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 December, 01:58
I'm so sorry, DoQ +!! I can't magine all you're up against!!! But that is exactly why God chose you as our leader. NO ONE else could do or handle your job, remain sane, and kick @ss while doing it!! I pray for you and your loved ones to stay safe and protected. God bless! 🙏❤🙏

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
28 December, 01:13
I am praying for you Doq. WWG1WGA brother.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
27 December, 10:05
Peace be with you Doq🙏🙏♥️♥️

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
27 December, 08:25
Sorry, Doq! 🙏🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 07:57
Not sure which are more difficult to deal with, the corrupt ones or the ones so scared they run.

Archangel Michael please send your Angels to help Doq battle back the evils and negatives trying to take up residence inside his Christ Consciousness perceptions. Position your Angels around him so close that they can not get in at all. Provide for his family and work life in abundant excesses to allow his attention to defend you in this battle. Lord, help our fren Doq to continue to fight in this battle without the negatives sticking to him. In Jesus name, Amen

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
27 December, 07:45

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 December, 07:44
hang in there God has got your back ❤️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Angel Joy @superradangel
27 December, 07:39
Par for the course, Doq. The Devil plays us in mysterious ways, the curve balls will keep coming. Keep that head up.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
27 December, 07:39
...it is intensifying...

Steve Balgemann @Marine0351
27 December, 07:38
I know the feeling, Brother. Some days are better than others. Hard times, but we will push on.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
27 December, 07:28
I won't give up if you don't...
WWG1WGA

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 December, 07:15
Armor up.
Demons are out in force.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
27 December, 07:44
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 07:47
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
They truly are.
For the last couple of weeks Nana actually sees them in the distance quite often when I close my eyes, like a lot of them, but it is like they are all butting up against a clear glass wall.
I can see them but they are not allowed to take space.
We are winning this spiritual battle.
They are some scary looking shits.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
27 December, 07:09
This is so true. Praying for you.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
27 December, 07:07
prayed for you!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 December, 07:04
🤜🙏🤛