Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 02:04
VK Banner change...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
This is just going to drag out forever anyway. Nothing ever happens. We will all be long gone by the time this entire disastrous plan unfolds.

And here I figured by now we would have at least SEEN Fauci and Hussein get beheaded. Now all we see is Trump cookie cutter statements and now, on 1/6, a classic Trump presser that will do nothing but get those they are trying to wake up that much more angry.

Complete mockery, but not shocking. Sickening to watch.
02:34 PM - Dec 27, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
27 December, 02:36
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Why are you still here? If you don't believe anything is happening, why stick around?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
27 December, 03:42
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Waiting. Waking people up. There are things happening.....Trump cookie cutter press releases, trash committing more crimes, Bannon and Boris distracting with fake audits and now the FJB coin.......plenty happening. Waiting for justice for ALL to mother fucking SEE.

That and I do what I want when I want if I want with who I want.

Could care less why you are here, so I won't ask. LOVE IT!