Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 December, 12:16
Oh, you haven't read all 777 books of the bible, you don't know shit... Do you think God gives a shit? Shills will be shills, God will be God. He's slightly bigger...

He sacrificed His Son for you....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 December, 12:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
God would not allow the Bible, His Word, to be corrupted. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. The Word is God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 December, 12:21
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘Šβ€πŸΈπŸΏ

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 December, 12:27
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Someone called Simpleton blocked me just now for saying God is the Word or the Word is God.

Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 December, 12:38
In response James Dean to his Publication
Amusing to say the least.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 December, 12:42
actually it might be a problem with the site as I know some people choose not to follow or be followed by others or see their post and unfortunately the block button is the only choice. under certain circumstances so don't take it personally

27 December, 12:42
I take the block but still post on my post as a badge... God's message still gets out... Shills will be shills... God still loves them...