Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 12:16
I wonder if Jordan is feeling the Nesaraish vibes yet.
Much more plausible with current events.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
26 December, 08:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I hate to bring this up because it keeps gettimg me blocked on Telegram,but can someone explain this pic PLEASE...Kappy told us Poso is very bad and Dylan totally urned on Q...???

VK knows my Soul so to be clear, there is no negative intent here. Thank you💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 10:47
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Some people believe there are multiple q's. One of the Kappy theories is that he gave up the original Q and fooked the movment. Then other Q's popped up on other forums 8chan/8kun without any official verification. This caused a split in the movement but goal remained the same. We all learned to research as a group collective and expose in detail things that would never be on the news. That being said there is a clear link with Trump and Q. Trump could have ended any idea of a link at any time. Still in the 'It's going to be biblical' camp myself.
Most News people are from our intelligence agencies at this point.
Reference: Smith-Mundt edit in 2012. Makes it legal to use taxpayer $ to spread propaganda to the American people. Before 2012 it was illegal.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
I just posted a thread about Obummer last week. Brought back memories of the anons getting #obamagate trending on Twitter. Made me smile. 😇
11:40 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 January, 04:57
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Propaganda aka Lies.

Raises the question: WHAT does Obummer worship?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 December, 01:01
Hitler’s grandson = EVIL!!!

27 December, 01:09
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I just watched a vid about the lies told about Hitler. Still processing the info. But, I was notified by Twitter that people in Germany were complaining about this meme I posted. Oddly, Twitter responded by telling me they weren't taking down the post but were not going to show my tweets to people in Germany any longer.

What is the true story of Hitler and Auschwitz?

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
27 December, 11:28
we will never forgive or forget

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
27 December, 11:13
He was a evil entity.

TRUE DEE @TRUEDEE
27 December, 05:19
Obummer may still be in charge. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

27 December, 09:38
In response TRUE DEE to her Publication
I agree that Obummer WAS running a shadow presidency while Trump was at the podium. But, it feels like that has ended and we are in more of a dual presidency with Trump working with the Alliance and o'Biden acting the part of a place holder. Just my opinion. Time will tell.