Only people mentioned by RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 December, 09:15
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Thought he was for choice, not agreeing with vax passports???

https://www.redvoicemedia....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
26 December, 10:56
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
D.J.T. speaks in code on purpose 4 everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriot America @Trump4us123
26 December, 07:09
Thank you for explaining it!

26 December, 11:01
In response Patriot America to his Publication
We will stand up and win in the end outwitting/playing the D.S. opponents!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 December, 06:33
Yay! An answer to my question that makes sense! I was the one that got the ball rolling on this yesterday. I see what good Trump has done but I didn't understand this strategy....i knew it must be a strategy but I wasn't sure. I can't just accept any old explanation...look how we'd been lied to! So this is precisely what I thought the reason might be, but no one had confirmed it for me until now. Thank you!!!! I'm sure this has eased the doubts of other Patriots as well.

26 December, 11:11
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
My Pleasure! 👍

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 December, 06:32
Stop posting this shit, he isnt pushing the big three shots , all not a vaccine injuries in the hospital he says are non vaccinated wake the fk up people hes pushing hydroxychloroquine ivermectin and maybe monoclonal antibodies. man you guys piss me off thinking the big three are vaccines just because they the msm says they are

26 December, 11:05
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Right, ty, he speaks in code!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 December, 11:18
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Yes. I believe he’s been clueing us in since his hospital flu visit... perhaps earlier.