Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Quick story.
Was driving around with Wife last night talking about how we have been lied to for centuries with Christmas and what Easter really is. We got on the topic that we haven't seen many rabbits this year. Usually we see bunnies all over but not this year.
Then....
A fooken rabbit the size of a small dog made me jam on the brakes. Looks at us then runs off.
Simulation probability meter bumped up from 36% to 52%
02:39 PM - Dec 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 January, 04:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
someone's listening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
28 December, 03:15
Follow the white rabbit 🐰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 December, 09:05

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
27 December, 08:25

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
27 December, 05:15

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
27 December, 02:13
I had the same exact conversation about 'disappearing bunnies' on Christmas Eve. So Odd.

I wasn't outside at the time, so no opportunity for the simulation to mess with me.

Bee Saved @BSaved
27 December, 02:02

Bee Saved @BSaved
27 December, 02:03
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
This is when I noticed it. 11:34 in the first quarter.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 December, 10:31
Your thinking caused a glitch to get a reset, lol

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
27 December, 09:22
Same where i live used to see rabbits everywhere!

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
27 December, 09:05
yes. evidence that this is a simulation keeps increasing.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
27 December, 09:03
Never doubt the rabbit.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
27 December, 08:21
We are in west MI, and my hubby and myself have noticed not many rabbits here this year,......

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 December, 06:51
52... time for Trump card?

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
27 December, 06:03
this is why i love VK can never ubderstand some of it. but yet i get it. somehow if that makes sense

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 December, 04:29
Numbers add up to 88?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 December, 04:22
167 = enjoy the show.

Patriot 427 @Sunshineandfreedom
27 December, 03:14
VK, I noticed the hand jester? I haven't seen this picture before. White hat or? 😳🤔

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
27 December, 01:32
That was a God message.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 December, 12:51
It is cool when that happens. I think the chem trails are killing off birds and small animals by me. I used to see birds, rabbits, squirrels, fox, wood chucks . . . I don't see them anymore. The very people who say they care about the planet are killing it.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
27 December, 12:23
Did he look like this? 😎

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 December, 09:01
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
26 December, 11:07
we used to have a ton on cotton tails and jack rabbits. i don’t even know when the last time I saw one was.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
26 December, 11:05
i look at these as incredible synchronicities, instant manifestations - not so much a simulation, but very clear signals getting amplified, typically in the midst of those "right place right time" conversations and moments. a lot more ideas on this and just thinking how awesome it'd be to sit and chat for a while. miss you ❤

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 December, 10:37

joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 December, 10:34
Law of attraction

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
26 December, 10:06
Saw 2 rabbits the other day. My dog had fun chasing them! 🤣😂

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
26 December, 09:51
Rabbit you say?? I watched all the Matrix movies Friday , except the 4th one.. Im watching that one tomorrow :)

26 December, 09:17

26 December, 09:17
Simulation you say...

DaC haos @DaChaos
26 December, 09:07

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
26 December, 08:12
matrix 4 was rather underwhelming...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit (Audio) - YouTube

"White Rabbit" by Jefferson AirplaneListen to Jefferson Airplane: https://JeffersonAirplane.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Jefferson Airplane YouTu...