Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 December, 10:25
I 100% believe in the power of prayer over anything this world has in magic

My two sons are home from the Navy but their mother is a malignant narcissist who has taught them so many lies it would be hard to track them.

I would ask you to pray for them t come see their sister and little brother they have never met before they head back. So much contention as any of you who have dealt with this situation also

Please pay for them to come see their Dad.

They know my door is always open

They would not even know what a boat was except I raised them on boats and around water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
We know all about malignant narcissism in our family as well. It is sinister and insidious.
10:30 AM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 December, 10:33
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
the worst. Give them a Northern Trust account with millions and see what they can do to your life, yet, here I stand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 December, 11:27
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I feel that pain brother. Could write that same story. Your boys will eventually come to realize just like my two boys. I pray for their visit with you.