Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 December, 02:42
To all those microdosers out there. Does your doG act different around you when you dose? Feels like mine doesn't recognize aura

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
Never took drugs but when i meditated for hours (Used to do) my cat reacted very surprised and the way that she looked at me, like if was watching a ghost. Cats also can see the Sparks of Energy (Orbs)
04:14 PM - Dec 25, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NicQVeritasVincit in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
28 December, 07:45
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
I can vouch for the same. Each time I meditate, no matter where I am, the cat finds me & vibes high, gets as close to me as possible. He is my shadow normally but not in a seek out to high vibe together kind of way like that. Cat clearly senses it. No aid used, though not against them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
28 December, 07:06
In response Kelly Clen to her Publication
Cats certainly See beyond this dimension. I'm not against it too, the translation was wrong, what I wanted to say is that I didn't know about it😅