⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
“I shouldn’t be giving these vaccines to anyone.”

Why do you?? “Because I’m told to.”

And at the same time helped expose the fact that there is NO PROOF that the vax is “safe and effective”.

This needs to go VIRAL.
#NurembergTrials
07:22 PM - Dec 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 December, 06:48
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
He is truly nervous and appeared guilty of knowing he's involved in wrongdoing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 December, 10:56
so..my cousin ran a huge CVS when this whole thing started. Tried to wake him up but the cognitive dissonance is huge. BTW he won’t take the shot himself if that tells you something—but he knew that page was blank the day it arrived. he was ok with it- said thats whats expected for emergencies. So don’t anyone think that most pharmacists don’t know it-they do—they know ZERO about vaccines, but they do as they are told blindly and they easily block out MANY MANY things that should awaken them. I know from very first hand experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 December, 08:59
His body language speaks volumes

ising 4Him @ising4him
27 December, 07:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Absolutely. Obviously under pressure, and has no information