Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
09 January, 10:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Does anyone know who this man is in the video? 🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
28 December, 09:06
I stewed on this for awhile and got to this... If we get up on the 25th and fill our hearts with the love of God and celebration of God born to us as a savior, then we take a day of evil and own it for God. I think God wins! A sweet irony really to celebrate the infant God of love on this day. I say sing your praises loud and clear and fearless of what has gone before. Why give evil ownership of anything?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
27 December, 10:46

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
26 December, 09:10
Ok. so you are right now trying to tell me that Jesus is a man that was born, by a virgin estranged husband, in a manger, REALLY happened.
Regardless of date.

You do know the Bible itself says the Exodus did not happen right?
That the Bible tells us that Christ followed, all that were baptized unto Moses "in the cloud and in the sea;." That Christ is a Spiritual Rock (high mountain/watch tower) we Drink From.
It's not 'Jesus' last name... lolz Christ is a what not a who.

To whom God would make known 👉what👈 is the riches of the 🧠glory of 👉this mystery👈 ⚔among (same as within you, look it up) the Gentiles; which is Christ♒ ⚔in you, (same as among, look it up)
the hope of 🧠glory:

>🧠Luke 17:21 Heaven is within you, you cannot observe it with the eyes, only with the eye, can you see God/True Self, be EQUAL with God. Full of Christ = Chrism = Charisma = Power; Over Man, but Choose to serve.

and yes, I know the symbolism of the Death and resurrection of the
Christ... CSF

Jane Providence @Imagine107
25 December, 11:11
Been praying to know the truth. Thank you. Also, I believe Jesus was conceived on Sept 11...fwiw.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 December, 03:19
Like we need more fact checkers... You don't work for MSNBC now do ya?😂

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 December, 11:40
Easter is the timeline

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
25 December, 11:14
Question!

if we are to take back the energy they try to harvest this time of year, and we arent calling it Christmas because it isnt Christ's b-day (and/or it means massacre), and we dont call it Yule/Yuletide because Satanists do as well, what do we start calling it?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 December, 11:21
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Christs Conception Day.

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
25 December, 09:03
Hello Vincent nice to have you back 👋
People have to understand..
All Religions are man made ✔️
Everything depends on deceiving ✔️
By race, by skin color, left, right, religion, language, rich, poor.. We are all brothers and sisters..
There is one source,Q, We are all part of it, but it s not the God they tell s us, it s their's we should believe an worship and fell on our knees, pay for their's.. Always keep that in mind.
Truth is never easy but it free s us all❤️
Lion 🙏 ❤️ 🙏
#GodWins
#PeaceIsThePrice
#FightBack
#loudandclear

Still Learning @WatchingRaven
25 December, 07:40
Christmas not being Jesus' birthday checks out. (Winter solstice - many pagan holidays - easier to get the converts to celebrate a new holiday in place of the old one)
The date of Easter is still tied to Passover as in the Bible, so it's likely more or less accurate. But the name was definitely taken from Ishtar's spring celebration around the same time (Spring equinox - again, many pagan holidays). An orgy wouldn't be surprising for a fertility goddess.
I can't find anything about child sacrifice to Horus, though. Either/any one of them. Unless sauce is provided, I assume the speaker threw that in for the shock value. (which hurts the message)

wht 2.0 @wht
26 December, 01:12
In response Still Learning to his Publication
Horus and Molech were likely two different names (per culture/historical time), and their were several others, of the same "god" ... all representing Lucifer/Satan in one way or another.

The Bible does describe and condemn the practice of the sacrifice of children (via burning) to Molech in several OT books

memes matter @NoComment
25 December, 04:49
when is His Bday(?) September(?)

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
26 December, 12:11
In response memes matter to her Publication
Falls on Sept. 11, 3 AD gregorian Calendar, Feast of Tabernacles, God's Holy Feast Day calendar.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 December, 04:46
There is no Birthday for something that was there from the beginning , as there is no end. I think Jesus would say at least they still remember me , any day would do.

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
25 December, 03:41
Transmutation. We can make this day about nothing but love and light. So let's light this bitch up in his name🕯️🎄🎉🥳❤️

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
25 December, 03:45
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
much love...😂😂🐄

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
25 December, 02:10
YUP, it has ALWAYS Been a LIE. and YESHUA would NOT celebrate his Birthday on a pagan sacrifice day. Yeshua (Jesus) was born on Sept 11.
an original 911.

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
25 December, 02:08
Jesus himself on Christmas Eve told a modern day/living visionary during Mass that we have the birthday right & the birth year is off a couple of years.
When God created the world, it was ALL good. Eve/Adam brought us to sin and sin brought us to evil.
Jesus/God incarnate loves us immeasurably that he came to be with us and die to save us from the evil WE created.
Surely it does not matter when we cherish/celebrate holy feast days with reverence and grace.
God knows our hearts and minds and that is what we will be Justly Judged on when we are face to face with our Creator.
Jesus told the Jews of His day not the concern themselves about unwashed hands at the banquet table. Clean hands for eating as was the hard fast law/tradition. Jesus' parable Matthew 23:26 makes it clear that the dirt on the "inside" is more harmful - meaning our own internal stains of sin manifested in our wicked thoughts, words and deeds.
Relax and rejoice in the love of the newborn King every day!
Merry Chr

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
25 December, 01:24
I heard about this yrs ago, but chose to ignore it. I was so naïve then. Explains why I dread this holiday. Other than it being close to my bday. I try to get together with family for the holidays. No gift exchanges either. Just a nice dinner & great conversation.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
24 December, 11:38
Truth

24 December, 11:34
Ive just stumbled over the Apocalypse of Adam.

interesting read.

24 December, 11:33
Its why I dont celebrate the birth of Christ on this day. I celebrate the joy of family, and over the past 3.5 years I have learned to claim the energy of joy and love for the forces of good. As the evil has stolen and manipulated the truth and true power of humanity, so too should we take it back.

Bee Saved @BSaved
24 December, 10:37
June 2 , 2 BC 😉

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 December, 09:12
I talk to God all the time, however organized religion is just another paid puppet to maintain the agenda. Only 1 pastor actually taught the word of God, chapter by chapt, verse by verse and always asked that we not follow traditions of man'... explained that estar was a fertility ritual and that Christmas is the time of conceivement of Christ, as to when Mary told her sister. Elizabeth who was 6 month preg with John the Baptist, which helped place Christs bday tb 9/28 or 9/29, a time when sheperds were still outside with their flocks.

He also taught about the cabal and how we would witness Revelation in our generation. Dr. Arnold Murray, combat Marine in NK, and whose home bible study stretched around the world, via TV and internet.
Learned about the poor translations, since he read aramaic, Hebrew and Greek, great scholar, God rest his soul.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
24 December, 09:46
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Pastor Murray and his son Dennis with Shepherds Chapel are the only pastors I ever learned anything from. They are the best to study with!

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
24 December, 08:52
It is sickening. I try to reclaim all that “they” have lied to us and stolen from us. I celebrate Jesus every day in some way, even if it is just giving thanks for his sacrifice. I want to cleanse all numbers, colors, animals, shapes from those evil creeps.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 December, 08:34
Juan O Savin said Jesus's birthday was September 11 (is that why they blew the towers?) in the year 3 B.C.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
24 December, 10:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
VK informed us that Jesus was conceived on September 11.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 December, 07:58
Oh dear GOD . . . Boy were we lied to our whole lives.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 December, 07:52
Yes... Jesus was officially a Virgo, lol... September 11th. That is why they commit all these 'sacrifices" like 9/11 and others such on that day. It's to mock the true Christ day. That being said... I believe that, in our perception, it is INTENT that matters... and as long as the heart is clean... mankind is not going to be judged over a day. The birth of Jesus is of much greater significance than the date of it... and it matters what's in the hearts of those celebrating. Mankind has been enslaved so hard and so long... and what can be done if that's the longest holiday the workforce is given. I think that's the greater problem. If Policy will get changed to accommodate a week in September as the big holiday, people would celebrate then. There is no Christ-lover who thinks to themselves, I am deliberately going to celebrate the birth of jesus today because it is Saturnalia. As far as i am concerned Satan owns Zippo. All 365 days were created and belong to the Creator.😇🙏💗

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 December, 05:52
Absolutely true. Satan's evil baby eaters are, as you all well know, still worshipping him today.

got your six @gotyoursix
24 December, 05:38
Truth indeed! September not December.....

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
24 December, 05:27
so true, correct and on the $
this is front row .... The GREAT AWAKENING

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
24 December, 04:56
why would [they] push the cancel xmas agenda? the whole "happy holidays" instead of " Merry Christmas" thing?

F B Jones @FBJones
24 December, 06:12
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication
My guess is they are just as ignorant as we all have been. The truth has been hidden from the masses. Just my guess though.