Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
04 January, 06:03
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I also want to say that I honestly believe that Candace Owens should be the first “real” American Black woman President. She’s definitely a great influence for the younger American Black kids and even (I hate to say) a lot of her piers. She would definitely get my vote when it’s her time. I think she still needs to get her feet wet in the political circle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
04 January, 05:54
This is spot on. That’s exactly what I say to people who bring up the vax. Just yesterday I walked probably 8 miles. I’m way to healthy to catch even a simple cold, let alone some made up virus. I walk just about every day to clear my head and listen to my frequency music. I love the outdoors, even in rain and snow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
29 December, 05:23
4 pics

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
25 December, 11:40
same here! I will never put the poison in my body!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 December, 11:24
I Stand With You! No Vax!!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 December, 10:35
Amen! I second this statement!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 December, 10:42
It is evil and is leading people to the mark of the beast. There is no need for an injection for a so-called virus named "covid" that has nearly a 100% recovery rate for most people. Plus there are cures that are being suppressed and banned. It has never been about anyones health. Do the things necessary to support your own personal immune system and you will get well if you get this flu.
Hydration with filtered alkaline water
Rest, adequate sleep
Reduce fear, stress, anxiety
Healthy diet
NO carbonated beverages
Sunshine
Fresh air
Exercise
Vit C&D
Zinc
Antioxidants like Quercetin
Soul and spiritual care like prayer, worship, meditation
Laugh, hug, socialization

From the CDC itself 👇

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 December, 05:36
God's TRUTH

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
24 December, 05:34
AND IT LOOKS LIKE OUR MEDICAL COMMUNITY IS IN ON THIS BS. GOD have mercy on their $ grubbing soul.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 02:11
Esther

Stella Bella @NasNas
04 January, 12:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is it time for the Esther moment Juan O'Savin talked about many times?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 January, 05:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Biblical...