Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
Well Another Year Is Coming To A End And We Are Still Not At The Finishing Line Anons. The Movie Is Not What I Expected.
12:58 PM - Dec 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 December, 01:50
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
I've lost myself in deep delves of how you would manage this on a world wide scale.
The problem always reached its choke point when trying to figure that out like this...and it's uncomfortable!

Everyone would have to stop all lying/dishonesty at the same time. You have too many secretaries who cheated on the hubby on an office trip and the boss got pics and now she's compromised. Too many mayors that got a lil too snockered and took a BJ in the broom closet at the Halloween party and that got filmed/used etc.

Addictions prostituted themselves somehow for satisfaction over and over all over earth daily...man never fails to screw up the exercise of free will!

It is impossible to figure out how to turn off all that tiny little capillary-sized supply of wrongdoing to snap it off instantly with a switch throw. Try just giving that some casual thought about your home state, or local region. Then multiply that time THE WHOLE FUCKING EARTH and let that make your noggin swim! Did

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
24 December, 01:19
Agreed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 December, 01:07
Several times in the "movie" it looked like enough traps had been sprung. Now I'm realizing more traps are being sprung. The Media and the Fed/Central Bangs have really not taken any public exposure, yet.

"Q the storm rider" account on telegram a few months ago got my expectations back in check. The account described how big they thought the WW DS {cabal] is and the size just in the USA.

It was arguably 10x what I was thinking.

IMHO, It looks like the Media Bullhorn may be the next thing to go. I'm thinking Trump Social and Devin Nunes are on that.

2022 is setting up to be a revealing year.

24 December, 01:12
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I Have Learned Over The Years To Keep My Expectations In Check.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 December, 01:07
The endgame is worth the sacrifice, no matter how long it takes. The end to corruption and the politics of greed.
I can't even imagine a quick fix no matter how hard I calculate.

24 December, 01:10
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Agree. This Is Chess Not Checkers Friend. I Am Happy To Be In It For The Long Haul.

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
24 December, 01:04
Flip that switch for Christmas!

24 December, 01:05
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
Wouldn't That Be Epic.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 01:00

24 December, 01:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank You For Recharging My Battery V.K

Anuruddha Das @gullu007
24 December, 01:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so what happens to fiat currency in the bank accounts when the switch is flipped?Does it vanish?If so...billions would die of hunger though

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 December, 12:59
Hi para! Im a civy now..not by choice

24 December, 01:04
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Life Is Brotha. They Can Never Kill The Hard Man Inside.