Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 10:47
Ugg Christmas canceled at my house. Some Fam members got the Covids. Poop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
I want to cancel it here too because we battling about the jab. HE and my 14yo want her to get it and I am ADAMANT about her not to, to the point where I ripped down and threw the tree and gifts across the living room. I told them if they did that I would be gone in a heartbeat and they would NEVER EVER see or hear from me again. They called me psycho, but I can’t get through to them on how dangerous it is!!!
12:41 PM - Dec 24, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply
Regina Daly @GIJO
25 December, 05:51
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
My kids over 18 yr. so I had no say, but I tried. I feel for you. Pick your battles carefully, maybe encourage testing instead? Many prayers for you and family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Celery Juicer @Emme
24 December, 04:36
🙏🏼💗🎄

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
24 December, 01:27
there is no point trying to red pill them now you wont make them see sense. They have to come to the realisation themselves. Both my brother and sister had all three jabs now they both have auto immune sickness and my brother also got 4 blood clots in his foot after booster.....they still cannot see there is any connection to the jabs.

Celery Juicer @Emme
24 December, 04:36
In response Lady with a Cat to her Publication
🙏🏼💕🎄

Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 December, 05:33
In response Lady with a Cat to her Publication
I WILL NOT let my daughter be jabbed!!