Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I have a small special request
@Administrator and @VincentKennedy if you can help me.
I'm not sure if this is even possible but it can't hurt to at least ask and if it's not doable I understand.
Joshua Mah once had an account here, (Ragnorak) he's passed away recently and there were pieces of our memories together here I'd like to recover, he got himself banned due to a dispute involving IAMJason CaseyDee521, first I'd ask these two if they are ok with it since the offense was made involving them. I don't know the whole story or details just that I'm sorry the encounter occurred and I'm asking your forgiveness and permission and if you're ok with it, getting his ban reversed. Secondly if they are ok with it and it's possible, @administrator could you, please?
Thank You all in advance. 🙏🤍
09:08 AM - Dec 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

24 December, 07:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thank you this mean alot to me! I hope something can be done and really appreciate your reply! You have always been a bright light around here thank you for making this year better. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 December, 09:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
All has been forgiven. May God be with and keep His soul. 🙏🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 December, 11:15
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you brother 🙏🤍