Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
My wife is one of 34,000 NYS health workers fired for not taking the J@bb, she was a ICU RN at a local hospital that is now a dangerous place to go.

34,000 in one state.

Yet, not many care.

Indifference is their downfall.

Self righteousness used on single mothers and so many who are having a terrible Christmas.

But they are holding the Line despite complete poverty as a consequence.
06:33 AM - Dec 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
24 December, 09:50
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
God bless and provide for all those holding the line for truth freedom and God’s will. I am very worried about What is going to happen in New York.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 December, 07:49
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
We will figure it out Upstate and CNY and Western, downstate is questionable

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 07:52
Here is what Nana sees as the problem with the apathy:
In Red states like TN where I live, FL, TX, and many others, other than seeing a few ppl, not many, with masks in stores, you would hardly know there is any issues with covid.
& honestly, other than the masks & some issues with hospital stays for other procedures having been stopped, you would hardly know covid has affected by just viewing what is happening externally.

Yes family and fren divisions over it, yes sever issues with shortages and ridiculous price increases and fear being installed over what will happen with forced jabs nationwide, but the actual day to day stuff is pretty well normal & has been the whole time.
My business & most businesses I know have hardly missed a lick.
We have not tolerated BLM & antifa coming here to burn down our cities & kill our ppl.
My point is that it is going to take something drastic, to bring these ppl to the streets in protest.
Possibly>>>>Enter God or Nuke threat to unite.

24 December, 07:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
NY is very different. Small business's have been crushed. I smell a rebellion soon here

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
24 December, 08:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm in the same situation with my job, after ten years of great work. The military needs to step in. I think we're at the point where that's what's needed to wake some people up to this tyranny.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 December, 07:26
you said it, indifference

and whether it's the same as apathy,
it's is surely the subtlest, most insidious plague
that slowly swept over this country sometime
after the 50's it seems and rigor mortis'd its ppl

maybe it'll take this paralyzing situation now
for ppl to come to realize it, and wake up
to everything else insidious that's happened

... a great epiphany of sorts (prob being too idealistic:)