Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 06:22
This guy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Mrs_Virginia
23 December, 06:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You will own nothing, and be happy 🙄 🙊🙉🙈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I think about him saying that often. Then i keep thinking what do we really own. We are just leasing everything now. If i own my property outright I still have to pay taxes. if i don't pay the taxes they take my property. We need a major shift in our money and tax system.
07:00 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 December, 08:15
Coming to an AMC theater SQQON!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 December, 08:11
I just had that conversation about not ever owning your home with a close friend - The property tax thing. It did not go very well. If go back to the Law of Land and the republic, would that not end the Fed and IRS?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 December, 07:07
Need to be sovereign, as a countries & as individuals.

Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Mrs_Virginia
23 December, 07:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
#LiveLocal Local Impact makes a difference