Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 December, 05:06
People truly don’t grasp the stranglehold the 13 families and their banking system has had on the world.

Go ahead and get upset that you have your own opinion on what the Great Awakening is and that certain anons should be doing other things not associated with crypto.

Maybe you types will never wake up.

But until we all have ownership to control our own destiny, [they] will still have us all chained up to their system.

SLAVES NO MORE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
Oh, I fully understand that the banks were never here to help us, only take advantage of us and make billions off us. However, for the life of me, I just can't grasp the crypto/digital currency stuff! Gold, silver and cash are my language. I hope I get it figured out soon.
05:08 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Axiom8 in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
23 December, 09:52
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
this is me. world has gone lopsided. im learning and catching up. Crypto is so far out if anything i have a reference point for it pushes me to over whelmed. add how do we know truly know what feeds the sick cabal and what is safe from that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
23 December, 11:28
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Exactly! I tried to learn a few years back and got burned and lost money. I don't trust Bitcoin at all. People I've believed were patriots, I'm not so sure about anymore, so it's so hard to trust anything!