Doq Holliday @doqholliday
So good to see the family back for Christmas and New Years.

2022 is the bright light we all are waiting for.

#FamilyIsEverything
01:14 PM - Dec 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 December, 01:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
23 December, 11:13
❤🙏🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 December, 10:59
I pray you are right. My family has been shattered. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel lately and I hate that.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 December, 10:59
I pray you are right. My family has been shattered. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel lately and I hate that.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 December, 10:57
Truly a gift. Family is everything.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 December, 07:00
I am hearing we are in for much worse turbulence and this shit show wont end till end of 2022. also a deadly toxin..no not covid..covid doesnt exist..only shedders....but this is a deadly toxin..early 2022..but will be contained. may not be contained though before killing people. could be small pox or anthrax

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 December, 01:24
Merry Christmas to You and yours Doq! Wishing you love, peace and prosperity in the New Year. I appreciate you Brother. God Bless. 🙏🎄🤗❤️

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
23 December, 12:23
I hope so 😊

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 11:22
🙋‍♀️ Hi @doqholliday :) I 🙏Pray🙏 All is Well 🙏
💖Much Love to You & Your Family♾🙏 God Bless Ya’ll 🙏

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
22 December, 07:46
🙏YES 🌟DOQ! 🙏

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 December, 06:50
Happy Holidays DOQ!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 December, 06:49
happy holidays DOQ 🎄🎄

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 December, 05:43
Merry 'bright' Christmas to you and yours DOQ!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
22 December, 05:13
merry xmas Doq!! blessings from the netherlands

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 December, 04:49

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
22 December, 04:48
I was thinking the same thing yesterday Doq.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
22 December, 04:43

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 December, 04:41
✨🙏🏼✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 03:03

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 03:02
It does feel good doesnt it!

White hates control twit wit, Commander can come back when ever he thinks it is time me thinks.

Wishing for a very Merry Christmas!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 December, 01:56
Any chance of you coming back to Twitter?!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 December, 02:33
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
If POTUS shows up, you know I’ll be there!

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
22 December, 01:49
man, i hope so.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
22 December, 01:41
In the Bible, the number

20 = hoping in God / believing for Jesus to do something

21 = God's hand moving / Him revealing evil & also revealing Himself / His power (Jesus)

22 = walking in the newness of what God has done, that thing we were steadfast in believing for

"Having done all to stand, stand therefore."

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 December, 01:41
I sure hope so🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 December, 01:23

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 December, 01:22
oui 🥰

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
22 December, 01:21

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 December, 01:21
Thank you for continually holding so much light here Doq!

You’re an inspirational person! 💛🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
#FamilyIsEverything

Looking forward to what 222 has in store! ✨

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
22 December, 01:34
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Seconded. Same goes for you Lightheart. ❤️🙏

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
22 December, 01:19
Nice 1:14 timestamp. 😎🇺🇸🦅