JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The odds are exactly 1 in astronomical. The future ALWAYS proves the past. Prove me wrong.

#FamilyIsEverything
11:36 AM - Dec 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
23 December, 02:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
You have no idea the depth of evil we are facing off against, and just how badly they want to squash the truth that is coming.
OPERATION FLICKER.
Never ever forget.
Five thousand Department of Defense/US Military pedophiles identified by an outside ICE operation.
Five Thousand.

-Do you think these agencies of power are covering up more than meets the eye?
Truth is pain, and pain is coming.
Last time I brought up Operation Flicker, it was the preface to exposing a Ukrainian server that had been trafficking illicit material through our Pentagon and beyond, with our government's full permission and participation.
I saw to it that the blight was torn down, permanently.
This time, I will expose a highly sophisticated global child trafficking operation born out of southeast asia with deep-seated political connections to both the Open Society Foundation, the DNC, and a whole host of globalist liberal think-tanks and NGO's that are funding it and using it as a blackmail network ag

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 December, 12:45
My first thought of that day!
“12.21 Take it away”!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 December, 12:38
1,000,000,000,000 to 1

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 December, 03:41
So I take it as they lost everything yesterday or this month for that matter. Epsteins fortune was said as past tense?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 December, 12:07
WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
FROM CRACK ADDICT TO CEO
MIKE LINDELL = 444

THE TRUMPET OF THE LORD IS ABOUT TO SOUND = 444

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 12:07
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Nana also believes he is a savant, a rainman!
How you doing White Qwall?