Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 December, 08:15
Whether you are currently a fan of Lin Wood or not, you should read this if you are wondering why Trump seems to be “pushing the vaccines.”

Bottom line in all of this is THINK FOR YOUR DAMN SELF. That’s what it means to be a sovereign being.

👉🏻 https://t.me/TheOfficialSa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 December, 09:48
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Yes he pushes it but at the same time he also respects those who do not want to take it he has said this so many times he even gave KODAK a grant to come up with a cure and kodak are not big pharma so what could they come up with? maybe med beds who knows but the fact is that he respct your decision not to take it that is good enough for me but other people still losing their shit over him endorsing it well let him promote it as you do not need to take it so what is the problem with him endorsing it somebody please tell me i mean at the end of the day each individual takes charge of themselves and as long as my decision not to take it is respected then fck the vaxxers let them do what they want as it all comes down to choice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 December, 09:54
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
i was thinking about what he said ...and u know whats super annoying is when he says "millions dying or could have died etc etc its sooo bad could have been sooo bad " ---its making it sound like they are correct the sheeple and we should be affaid of this flurona plandemoc evil virus .......thats the most annoying part i think ......? like all of us are like its no big deal live your lives and he us saying millions and millions could have died ?

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
22 December, 10:03
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
We were asked on certain high profile twitter accounts if trump pushed the vax would we get it!

Every single person said no i think they were testing the waters asking to make sure we still said no 😉

Msterri ... @Msterri
It’s funny the msm says we follow Trump blindly, but really we are the ones who don’t. And we aren’t afraid to speak up when we feel something isn’t right. We encourage independant thinking.
10:20 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Msterri ..., click on at the bottom under it