Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 December, 09:03
RAW GARLIC MIGHT BE THE ANSWER FOR MANY SHEDDING SYMPTOMS AS HELP THE VACCINATED. I have had inflammation and discomfort since August around my heart. so much so i have been extremely careful. i have been craving garlic toast after praying for answers. i had it last night and this morning. i mean an addiction craving. i used a TON of raw garlic. i didnt noticed until after i ate the second batch my inflammation and discomfort are COMPLETELY gone!

i have tried numerous things. This was the first thing that was instant. i researched it. Garlic actually thins the blood, increases nitric acid, dissolves blood clots and kills cancer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Myers @ccchrissy
21 December, 03:45
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
how much garlic a day do you eat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 December, 05:05
In response Christine Myers to her Publication
to be honest with you this was just a total fluke i did this. I followed my instincts for what i had in stock. Since i only had jarred garlic, i used a healing serving teaspoon. since i posted, i have done a lot of research and again followed my instincts. i believe it was the butter combination with the raw that made it successful. i use a ton of garlic in my daily cooking. i asked why was this so effective? i took it up a notch as well. i melted my butter, added my parsley, and celtic sea salt. once it cooled i added my raw garlic and let it sit until it was room temperature. It was so much stronger.

i also read that it is the chopping process of the raw cloves that releases the magical compound. perhaps if you do it that way you will not need as much. i would think freshly chopped maybe 2 cloves.

I COULD NOT DO ANYMORE LAST NIGHT. MY STOMACH HAD ENOUGH. i will say it cleaned out what i needed cleaned out. No more chest discomfort. My oxygen went back up....

21 December, 05:19
my kidneys are filtering again. All this was off a fast. i was not eating a lot of food for a reason. i was eating a lot of fruit and the garlic bread on purpose. i was drinking only water. It believe i dud what i needed to and now i will go back on my fast. i am cleaning my lymph system to build my immune system.

Someone on here shared a good tip. They actually put 2 cloves of garlic in honey and let it sit for 7 minutes then they just swallow it. it takes the garlic taste away. i will try that next time. i still think there is something to taking with a good fat though so i will take some form of good fat with it. interestingly different properties of garlic are water and fat soluble. Hence why it worked so well in the butter.

i also read aged organic garlic is the best form. something to consider. All i know is the stuff i removed from my lymphs was amazing. i never seen what i did in all my fasting years. It would line up with these spike proteins.

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
btw my lungs haven't felt this good in years
04:09 AM - Dec 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by ccchrissy in this post can reply
22 December, 05:27
In response Christine Myers to her Publication
That is great? what did you do?