Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 December, 09:03
RAW GARLIC MIGHT BE THE ANSWER FOR MANY SHEDDING SYMPTOMS AS HELP THE VACCINATED. I have had inflammation and discomfort since August around my heart. so much so i have been extremely careful. i have been craving garlic toast after praying for answers. i had it last night and this morning. i mean an addiction craving. i used a TON of raw garlic. i didnt noticed until after i ate the second batch my inflammation and discomfort are COMPLETELY gone!

i have tried numerous things. This was the first thing that was instant. i researched it. Garlic actually thins the blood, increases nitric acid, dissolves blood clots and kills cancer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Myers @ccchrissy
21 December, 03:45
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
how much garlic a day do you eat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 December, 05:05
In response Christine Myers to her Publication
to be honest with you this was just a total fluke i did this. I followed my instincts for what i had in stock. Since i only had jarred garlic, i used a healing serving teaspoon. since i posted, i have done a lot of research and again followed my instincts. i believe it was the butter combination with the raw that made it successful. i use a ton of garlic in my daily cooking. i asked why was this so effective? i took it up a notch as well. i melted my butter, added my parsley, and celtic sea salt. once it cooled i added my raw garlic and let it sit until it was room temperature. It was so much stronger.

i also read that it is the chopping process of the raw cloves that releases the magical compound. perhaps if you do it that way you will not need as much. i would think freshly chopped maybe 2 cloves.

I COULD NOT DO ANYMORE LAST NIGHT. MY STOMACH HAD ENOUGH. i will say it cleaned out what i needed cleaned out. No more chest discomfort. My oxygen went back up....

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
I also have lung issues (copd and asthma) so even if it helps with that it could be a life saver for me... and the only way were gonna figure this shedding thing out is by trial and error and "good instincts"...we certainly can't leave it up to the so-called doctors! God bless and have a great day.
04:01 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ccchrissy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Myers, click on at the bottom under it