Coral ___ @Coral_
Q. VK. Trump...... there all nothing but deep deception.
False light only leads deeper into darkness.
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

You really believe in Jesus then understand you dont need Q. AT ALL. Read the Living Word and before you say its corrupted understand what your saying. God is the Word. If you think satan can overcome the Word you think satan can overcome God.

So again i say as a watchmen blowing the trumpet, get out of Q, politics, the whole red pill, gnosis, modern day fruit of the tree of knowledge and sincerely seek Jesus, the Word made flesh for your answers.

https://twitter.com/blankb...
03:47 AM - Dec 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Coral_ in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
21 November, 10:52
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
and don’t even get me started on how much Jesus loves them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 November, 10:58
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Thank you -R-. Messina for your message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
21 November, 10:51
I have a feeling that Jesus has a ton of fun conversations with Q,VK and Trump…. :)

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 February, 09:18
Hi Coral, I am shocked that you would come out and make disparaging remarks about President Trump, Vincent Kennedy and Q a military operation with the highest intelligence and clearance. I noticed you left your Twitter account in hopes someone would come and follow you. I’m not gonna quote scriptures from the Bible but somewhere it says thou shall not judge unless ye be judged I respect your new path as a preacher for Jesus but please don’t disrespect others we have known each other for years We are supposed to love one another may God Bless us all.

Coral ___ @Coral_
22 November, 08:38
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
oh but i thought the “fight” was on twitter, acording to “beloved” VK. If youd like to discuss it further, yes, i left a place where anyone can do so. But for a group of people that constantly bashes against evil and loves to question things; you all have gotten very in the lefts own ways of not allowing that, immediatly calling victim and judgment. Havent you questioned why you all have been coralled here surrounded by people that dont question you? Corinthians 5:12-15 dont judge *outside* the church. This is also not wordly judgment but biblical judgment. For fallen angels, the antichrist and false prophets are reserved for the lake of fire. I must blow the trumpet or the blood is on my hands as the bible says; and as its true care. For love is truth and truth is Jesus. I dont expect you to agree with what i wrote; thats why i came to a place where i knew most people wouldnt. Thats where I have to blow the trumpet. The Lord will do the rest in His will. God bless.