Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
22 December, 12:55
Father, I pray all my brothers & sisters feel peace in their heart right now. I pray they let go & let God in all matters. I pray they learn that forgiveness is not just about letting go of the past but implementing forgiveness in their daily lives. Being able to forgive is so important & in so many ways. Jesus says to love our enemies. Do you know why? Because they are powerless when you love. They live & survive on negative energy. If you love, you are starving it in which they normally thrive. Father, God I pray these lessons that you teach us , that we gain wisdom & learn to evolve in humanity. I pray that as we end this year of trials & tribulantions that we gain from the lessons they teach & bring us to the levels we were meant to excel in. Thank you Father, God Almighty for the blessings. I thank you Father, for all that you do within our minds, bodies & spirit. Let us continue to grow in humanity with love in our hearts.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen. 🙏🕊️✝️
Glory to God !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
22 December, 01:08
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
I stand in agreement with my sister Father God🙏
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen. 🙏🕊️✝️
Glory to God !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 December, 01:09
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Charissma _15 @Riley
22 December, 01:10
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Multiplied, right back❤
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

I LOVE 💕 the love that is being shared! God , Almighty is Love & Love is how we soar with the eagles in the heavens!! God Bless everyone of you BEAUTIFUL Angels!!
01:14 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it