Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
01 January, 03:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Miss her much too. Hopefully she’ll be watching over us this next year. Happy New Year btw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Patriot @JunePatriot
23 December, 09:40
Me, too! I have a 'Q' hat she made and many stickers one of which I have on my bumper of my car that is a "Q" with JFK Jr.
saluting his father's coffin on the Side of the Road.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
23 December, 08:21
I still am subscribed to her channels. She reflects Loyalty, Love & Truth 🇺🇸🦅

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 December, 11:41

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
22 December, 11:39
Indeed VC. Think of her often. Merry Christmas and pray she is with the Lord having the best Christmas.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
22 December, 10:02
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 December, 09:07
The Peoples Bridge should be across every HYW JAN 6th
Let everyone know , we will NEVER FORGET!

San Voe @Weimy
22 December, 09:00
is she still alive, maybe

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
22 December, 05:00
I can’t imagine touching so many lives, as she did. Such a wonderful, beautiful person!

Neanderthal S27 @s27
22 December, 04:44

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
22 December, 03:12
Wonderful soul.🙏🌻❤️🧡💙

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 December, 03:09
Yes, I can well imagine your grief ... strength! Soon everything will come to light!

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
22 December, 02:59
they killed her. she was our friend and they killed her.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
22 December, 02:44
This loss still hurts. I wear her sweatshirts & bracelets but my heart breaks a bit every time I see her picture.
Such an amazing lady.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
22 December, 02:31
😞🙏😞🙏

Patriot Bama Girl @BamaQforce
22 December, 01:35
i miss Veronica so much. losing her was like losing a part of my family. never even had the chance to meet her in person but felt so close to her.

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
22 December, 01:15
Yep, me too! Welcome back VK!

Kim Robarge @SARGEINMI
22 December, 10:55
Yes RIP miss her alot

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 December, 10:53
Brings tears to my eyes, she did so much for all of us.
She lined up Monogrammed cups in stores to read out -
"President Trump Won" after the election. Loved her wit!

RIP dear one.

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
22 December, 09:53
miss her too she was so great!! i now she fighting the battle in haven for us

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 December, 09:33
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️VERONICA❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You _are_ such an inspiration, a leader of Courage and Truth.

You will live in our hearts forever!
May God shelter and comfort you in His loving arms.
🙏

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
22 December, 09:19
Veronica inspired me to create the "FREEDOM FENCE" on STATELINE RD separating Memphis TN and Olive Branch MS. https://rumble.com/vqmxva-...

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 December, 09:17
Yes - we all do - what an inspiration

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 December, 09:16
Love her. Just wore the blue WWG1WGA wristband
she sent me.

Judy Waller @Judyk
22 December, 09:12
A pin she sent me hangs on my Christmas tree ❤

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 December, 09:10
Me too. A TRUE Hero and Patriot!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
22 December, 08:23
I just adored her. She is still love and light and grace. The energy she put into this will never be erased or forgotten.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
22 December, 07:34

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
22 December, 07:11
Me too. 💙💙💙