d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
Many of us have returned here today to say hello to an old, wonderful friend of ours, on a very special Winter Solstice.

Over the last 6-7 months, I’ve seen so many anons begin to grow and bloom into something they may not even have imagined. These are Spiritual times we’re living in. The Sovereign man & woman is slowly returning to the world.

Keep continuing to grow as Leaders, even if it is only yourself that you are leading.

A wise Anon once told us…
Trusting Self = Trusting God
Our Creator is always guiding if you allow him to.
09:12 PM - Dec 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
05 February, 01:02
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I think I will have to worry if I ever figure out VK's posts. ha ha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 February, 01:24
I love this and I LOVE that we have not only proven the Collective is real but we are experiencing it in Real Time! Thank you God!🙏

I will say ...we did a GREAT job keeping up the VK Vibes while he was away for a few months but once he Returned... we could really tell the DIFFERENCE and THE FULL THROTTLE he brings to our Collective #FamilyIsEverything ! @vincentkennedy Thank You! 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I love this and I LOVE that we have not only proven the Collective is real but we are experiencing it in Real Time! Thank you God!🙏

I will say ...we did a GREAT job keeping up the VK Vibes while he was away for a few months but once he Returned... we could really tell the DIFFERENCE and THE FULL THROTTLE he brings to our Collective #FamilyIsEverything ! @vincentkennedy Thank You! 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 11:33
🙏 Thank you for this & the reminder 🙏 God Bless You & Much Love ♾🙏

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 December, 07:47
Thx for the beautiful post. A lot of us go way back to the wisdom of Vk and are still here holding the line. God Bless!

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 December, 04:42
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
New truths being revealed and more souls waking up every single day. The Ripple effect only gets bigger!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 December, 05:59
Thanks for the encouragement...

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
21 December, 11:42
a winter soltice which isnt theirs any longer 👇👇👇 see the vibes
flat line red for them

also nice peak of raised vibes around 17 - 19 (maybe the time VK hit the return button!?)

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
21 December, 11:21
🙏💙

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 December, 10:24
That looks like a VF twitter account?

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
21 December, 09:33
🙏❣️

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 December, 09:29
🙏❤️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 December, 09:17