Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 October, 08:14
Was Hillary Clinton arrested September 11, 2016?
Almost a year before Q began posting?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
ice mtn @icemtn17
21 December, 11:08
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I watched that clip & that guy turns toward the camera & you can see that isn’t JFK Jr. Sorry, No ghosts 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ice mtn @icemtn17
21 December, 11:08
I watched that clip & that guy turns toward the camera & you can see that isn’t JFK Jr. Sorry, No ghosts 🤷‍♀️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 December, 11:14
In response ice mtn to her Publication
Have you seen Vincent Fusca? Faces can be altered. Thanks, though.

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
21 December, 10:27
🤦🏻‍♀️

Green 8700 @Green8700
21 December, 08:59
I’ve watched that video so many times. And I keep saying this when you looked in the van there was an envelope on the seat. Could have been the envelope from the funeral???

Green 8700 @Green8700
I’ve watched that video so many times. And I keep saying this when you looked in the van there was an envelope on the seat. Could have been the envelope from the funeral???

Green 8700 @Green8700

Green 8700 @Green8700

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 December, 09:02
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
This occurred before GHWB’s funeral- that is my understanding.

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
21 December, 10:32
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Not possible as the funeral was 2 years later in December. Her wobbledy-drop n drag van toss was such a fun news day though.