Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
21 December, 08:17
***Can someone help me grasp and understand why Pres Donald Trump still talks about people taking the jab is ok?? I am a Trump supporter and have been since day one but I am honestly struggling with this.

Have i missed something ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
21 December, 09:32
In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication
Politics, basically..
Don't jst follow the story on the page you have to read the whole book.
We learned about Hollywood by looking at old tweets, "pizza" loving fucks.
Dons old twitter, he was anti vax (he knows the autism link)
Obama legalized propaganda, ie lying to the public.
You know this isn't about a virus
or an election
or insurrection
those are merely distraction battles
this war is for the kids
With what's at stake I expect to use every method at out disposal.
Trump has said a lot of things.
Also said get the facts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
21 December, 09:43
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
not to add any contention
but
there are very fine people on both sides
this is true of most issues most of teh time.
IF you can take "Q" as a back channel and also misinformation
then
assume we are in a shadow war with the media and all the jazz
there are no OFFICAL outside coms
there are coms and real news out there, If you have the faith to believe them, and the strength to reject the MSM narrative.
When the enemy holds the media, what can you trust?
Yourself and God.

Yes the whole system is corrupt
the way to get change is grass root
We must start by taking over the system one local at a time
no more top down mandates

21 December, 11:26
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
Agree and thanks for taking the time to respond. When attempting to redpill those that have no clue whats happening as we speak, one statement that continues to pop up is telling me i should be careful for supporting Trump when he has pushed vaccines and continues to mention them. I always come back with ‘there are double meanings and discernment is necessary’. However, i then start questioning myself and beliefs. Again, thank you for sharing your take on this!!

May God continue to bless you!!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
21 December, 11:33
In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication
You have voiced what everyone is feeling. Bless you and good luck. I have found each person has to be "tackled" with an invidualized response suited for that person alone. Its kind of like finding weakest line of thought and educating/coaching and just plain talking to that person about it. Its one step at a time.

Yes exactly!! I appreciate your feedback!

May God continue to bless you too!!
01:15 PM - Dec 21, 2021
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShayRay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shay Ray Trump Chump, click on at the bottom under it