Qanon Plus @BandOfBrothersQ
After 3 decades of loving them and sacrificing to make their lives better, my 4 children do not speak to me. They do not like my politics or share my faith. I did not hear from them on Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, or Christmas.

I was hurt beyond words.

They have joined the mob that attacks me.

I still love them. I am always ready to forgive them. They are my children.

I have not seen my grandson who is named after me in a year when I saw him on his first birthday. He turned 2 a few days ago. I am not sure if I will ever have the joy of seeing him or holding him again. But his image
05:57 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by BandOfBrothersQ in this post can reply
Joey Boggs @tabb1chat
31 January, 03:53
In response Qanon Plus to his Publication
You are not alone in this brand of heartbreak - God has everything in control and all will be made right in His sight and every tear will be dried. God Bless You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
30 January, 07:35
I'm going through the same thing with my middle daughter. She hasn't spoken to me since October. Never said why, just stopped all contact. I don't know if she'll ever let me see my grandson.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
30 January, 07:20
oh sir. i am so sorry that you are enduring this. just a little bit longer. your value of family member will show through soon to them. "Forgive them Lord, for they do not know what they do." they love you also..they do. they are just lost and they are very misdirected. God will show us all the way. I pray for your sadness. our families will repair. Hang in there patriot.

Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
30 January, 06:13
I’m not going to lie and say it’s easy because it isn’t. None of this is easy. Keep your eyes focussed on the future, near and far. I am very hopeful that once these next couple of months are over we will be seeing a lot of reconcilliation all around this world. I’ll be praying for yours as well !!

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
30 January, 06:02
man this breaks my heart. I cannot imagine. I have 4 daughters and 9 grandkids. They are thankful for what I showed them but it could have gone the other way easily. Hang in there. I pray the truth will be revealed. Hold your ground. YOU are right

Shebba Shaw @shebba
30 January, 06:00
praying for future changes, Lin Wood?