Back to the Future @Backontrack
Most are angry frustrated at the shit show we are living myself included.
But the human mind cannot Cope with an onslaught of just negative. Nervous breakdowns, depression and suicide the result.

Everything must be synchronized a delicate balancing act.

The whitehats are dripping information within an inch of our tolerable zone.

Dunking our heads underwater, holding it down, then up for some air. Repeating the process cleansing our mind for what’s to come.

The Great Awakening.
04:46 AM - Dec 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 December, 05:41
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I don't need any easing into the Horrors, but then I am cut from
a different chunk of dna..thanks to my father/
On the other hand, I am beyond pissed off that for whatever plan
of drip drip and waking, we are losing kids to satanic level brain-
washing and this [health] system

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 December, 07:58
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I would say none are happy
But what can we do....
I can't see the world rising, yet.
too many with their head up their arse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 December, 05:25
You might call this training.

We are learning how to deal with this by dripping it before the flood.

I can only say for myself with each cycle, after reenergizing, I seem stronger on the next cycle. It's like I am conditioning my mind and body to adjust and cope

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 December, 12:22

Light Being @lightbeing
20 December, 07:52
as I have gone further down the rabbit hole, those who think they are awake are far from it. I have been blessed to learn and continue to learn some of the revelations to occur. Open mind and open heart and lots of prays will get you thru what is about to happen. A scale none of us could even imagine. Godspeed and accept the truth not the lies because the lies are what you have lived your whole life. The truth will be stranger than fiction.