Paula Lee @Paula313
Hello my loving anons. i would like to address those in our group that has knowledge of natural remedies as i have medical decisions to make. i had a heart attack in 2019 and had stents put in. i was put on a blood thinner in 2018 due to a bocked carotid. i also take a 81mg aspirin. i cant find research that said that with new stents it has time release medicine in stents so the blood thinner for even most serious would only need to be taken for 12 months, so went off the plavix, which left me with aspirin. now see new medical study of aspirin, that causes the bleed, heart,stroke things, trying to avoid. i have researched the food, i need to help with blood thinning, and i am trying hard to heal from within. i have no fear about any of it because i know what happens when i leave this body and i can tell you i will be smiling and dancing and over whelming happiness, but also know my path in life led me to this time and earth needs my light, compassion,knowledge and wisdom to help wh
04:26 PM - Dec 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Paula313 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Lee, click on at the bottom under it