1776 Again @BludGeonT
Trump in Houston? "Airport opened, landing now. We'll be right there. Will do extra special performance". From Trump's desk. Scavino posted a few videos, one of wheels down and this one. Anyone hear about this - pretty wild. I wonder if he's seeing how fast news will travel by word of mouth completely bypassing any media echo.
06:32 PM - Dec 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
19 December, 01:51
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
if that is not a Presidential Motorcade; I have never seen one...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 December, 12:55
It doesn't surprise me at all that we in Texas have been having crappy unnatural weather lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
19 December, 01:02
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
The weather is being diddled with all over the world. Remember the commercial years ago about "It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature!"? How long does minkind think they can tamper with the natural flow of jet streams and temperatures before it can no longer repair itself?

1776 Again @BludGeonT
18 December, 06:33