Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 July, 08:39 (E)
What I see coming will stop the entire world. It will be such a revelation that everyone will immediately stop in their tracks and never return to who they were sold into being prior. All systems of the world as we know it will crumble as we return to the Love of The LORD. One Day It WILL Be, when I do not know, but I know this, it wont matter who you voted for or what you thought your plans would be. Surrender to God Now, Go to Him through Christ. Tic .. Tic .. Tic .. Tock.

Ready Your Mind for That Which You Cannot Fathom, and accept all as it happens, Trust In God over All.

May God Bless You All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

17 December, 09:04
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
The law of this world is in conflict with Christs teachings, His new Laws post crucifixion, I feel we are on the same page in thinking Sister. GOD Bless You. ❤️🙏🕊️ Thanks for always being here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

17 December, 08:58
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
❤️🙏🕊️