Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Acts of love without benefit to oneself.

“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.” -John 13:34
11:00 AM - Dec 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 May, 10:30
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
We have a very special love here 💖 and the the kind of love you spread everyday is so needed love you and may God keep you and yours in his arms 🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
20 October, 12:23
😇AND THIS IS THE GREATEST OF ALL COMMANDMENTS. GOD'S FAVORITE. WHEN WE ARE ALL ACTING IN LOVE. THERE IS NOT DARKENSS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 October, 12:37
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 July, 07:29
AMEN

28 July, 09:14
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
AMEN

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 December, 10:34
My new favorite thing to do all day, every day.

28 December, 10:36
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I Feel You. May God Always Bless You as He does, continually. ❤️🙏🕊️