Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Do you talk to God about Everything?

The most powerful being, presence in the Universe wants you to talk to him everyday all the time.
Think about that for just a second, really, someone that powerful, someone that literally controls all that is, has the time to listen to what you have to say every hour of every day.

Now take that just a step farther, you are quite literally a piece of this being, and for a time, while satan has had control over this hell matrix we have been living in, you lived here without KNOWING that your earth suit is run by a piece of God, the most powerful being in the highest dimension that exists but NOW YOU KNOW, & you KNOW God, and you have a direct connection to God, and you know why he loves your piece of him.

What are you going to do about it?
What is your number one priority?

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/hbk70u5o4...
THE POWER OF PRAYER | Connect With God - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

We should never underestimate the power of prayer, for our loving God hears our pleas. The power of prayer is immense. It can literally transform every dimen...

10:12 AM - Dec 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Michael Phillips @Crager71
17 December, 10:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good morning patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 December, 11:20
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Good morning hun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
17 December, 11:20
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 December, 10:20
When we accept, trust and believe, the very Spirit of God comes to indwell us. He resides within each true believer. This indwelling restores us from being Spiritually dead to being made spiritually alive. We have crossed over from death to life now. From darkness to Light. One of the puposes of the New Covenant is to KNOW GOD. Not to know ABOUT Him but to truly KNOW HIM. This is a glorious gift indeed. 😇

Montana Ford @Montanaford
17 December, 11:21
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙏AMEN!!!🙏

17 December, 11:27
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
17 December, 10:17
1000%. i speak to God multiple times everyday!! sometimes its a thank you, other times a help me stay strong but it is every day!!

17 December, 11:30
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
Nana too hun, I used to ask my ex "why are you not answering me" when I would ask him something, he would say well, cause I never know who you are talking to whether its me or not so there.