JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
Yet another reason to NEVER trust your doctor:

“Doctors” receive money = #Kickbacks = #bribes from “Big Pharma” to get you to take certain drugs, medicines, prescriptions or #vaccines that may not be the #BestMedicines or in YOUR best interest - and doctors may even risking your health or life because money is more important to him/her than YOU, because of the #bribe they receive from #BigPharma .

Is YOUR doctor being #bribed by big pharma?

FIND OUT at #OpenPayments !

What is Open Payments?
Open Payments is a national disclosure program that promotes a more transparent and accountable health care system. Open Payments houses a publicly accessible database of payments that reporting entities, including drug and medical device companies, make to covered recipients like physicians.

Explore the database
at:
>>> https://openpaymentsdata.c...

#SunshineAct
#BlackBoxWarning
10:31 PM - Dec 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
19 December, 02:43
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Yep - anyone on “statin drugs” for cholesterol - you’ve been dooped - ask your doctor to provide even one published study in any medical journal about statin drugs and cholesterol before you’ll get your Rx refilled - you’ll never refill it again - because they can’t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
16 December, 11:29
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
I have already lost all faith in the medical establishment. I have to get cataract surgery soon, and I don't trust anyone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396