Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 January, 06:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
TMI... sorry. I do not drink coffee. i DO coffee. i have been doing blackwalnut, cloves and woodworm in enemas for over a decade now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 December, 11:58
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Gosh, that No 1, the mosquito - looks a lot like the moving thing in the vaccines that Dr. Carrie Madej (on Stew Peters show) saw under microscope. They wouldn't go to all that trouble to put mosquitos in us. Artificial Intelligence, Transhumanism, Alien embryos?

At 9:09 in this video:
https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
17 December, 08:08
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
At the 13 min mark 'Injectables for predictive policing' - what could possibly go wrong with that? Unbelievable!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 January, 06:29
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Did you see his newest video yesterday??? it expands on this in a HUGE MIND BLOWING way.