Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
15 December, 10:27
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

The Library (Harold Wren)
We all know what happened to Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri & Kentucky after dark last Friday night. The possibility of exactly the same thing happening in the plains states area exists tonight. Please keep an extremely close eye on the weather starting around dinner time- this will be an AFTER DARK severe weather situation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
I'm in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. While taking my daughter to school this morning, I noticed MASSIVE Chem Trails in the sky. THEY are fueling this thing and it could get very ugly tonight! Prayers for protection!
10:31 AM - Dec 15, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by blessedpatriot in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
15 December, 10:37
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
I'm in Indiana, on the KY border. I noticed the exact same thing prior to the tornados in KY. The sky was full of them. I live about 40 minutes from one of the touch down spots....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
15 December, 10:32
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
I'm in KS & saw massive chemtrails yesterday.
the weather here is like spring...and windy...very strange.

stay safe!
God bless

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 December, 10:43
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I noticed the same yesterday. Stay safe! ❤️🙏