CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 December, 08:29
WEIRD. I DO NOT LIE IT AT ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
What did Patriot Lin say about Ezra....?
08:38 PM - Dec 14, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 December, 08:41
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Question: How would a flat earth disinformation campaign help the shadow gov?

The problem with Ghost Ezra is, that he pretends to be in knowledge about what he posts, even though he was caught to be dead wrong about stuff in the past. That's what makes me go hmm. I don't trust him fully. I'm like you looking for interesting information on his telegram, but taking it with a grain of salt. He's more of an entertainer to me than a reliable source. Btw. I agree on flat earth being nonsense.
Why Is Lin Wood Promoting Ghost Ezra?? Question: Do You Trust Ghost Ezra? PPP Ep: 2 - YouTube

Do you trust Ghost Ezra? Let me know in the comments! I need your input.Support me by buying CBD products here: https://www.mydailychoice.com/healthsanctuary...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 December, 08:51
My question is simple. What difference does a flat or sphere earth really make? Is it going to determine your eoinian fate? Look for the Truth in everything...the truth will stand the test of God.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 December, 09:41
im just shaking my head