Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Yep. I got "the look" from the Salvation Army worker when I was going in to the store yesterday. I came so close to saying something, but I held my tongue. I DID NOT give a penny & I never will again.
There are lots of other great ways to give...
My WHITE MONEY isn't good enough for the Salvation Army.

#BoycottSalvationArmy
------------------

Catturd
Gee, I wonder why? Maybe it’s not a good idea to call all your white donors a bunch of racists who need to apologize while making donations.

-------------------

‘The situation is dire'; Salvation Army facing toy, donation shortage ahead of holidays
The Salvation Army is facing a shortage of toys and donations ahead of the holiday season, and urge communities to find a way to help.

https://www.q13fox.com/new...
11:24 AM - Dec 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
14 December, 12:13
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
you dont need them, you can organize and help your own city, town, neighborhood. The "charities" are scams.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
14 December, 11:26
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Write a note, and say my" white money is going elsewhere, your Christmas wish is complete", and put it in the kettle!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
14 December, 11:31
In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication
oh, that is perfect!!! love it...