Coral ___ @Coral_
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel & with the trump of God: & the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: & so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 7:9-17
After this I beheld & lo a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations & tongues-stood before the throne-before the Lamb-clothed with white robes & cried saying Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne & unto the Lam
04:24 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Coral_ in this post can reply
Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
30 January, 04:27
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
I'm so glad you're over here. Twit suspended me and I'm not sure I'm gonna make another account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
30 January, 08:35
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
oh no I AM so happy that YOU are here..
i finally got taken out the other day too and im really not sure i want to make one either. im in a very quiet, still, moment to be honest and so was funny how the timing worked.
love you sooo sweet sister

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396