EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 December, 03:13
"More damage is done with what we put into our heads than anything that gets shot into us." Dr. David Martin

The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier

This document is prepared for humanity by Dr. David E. Martin.

Over the past two decades, my company- M.CAM - has been monitoring possible violations of the 1925 Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous, or other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare (the Geneva Protocol) 1972 Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, and Stockpiling of Bacteriological and Toxin Weapons and Their Destruction (the BTWC). In our 2003-2004 Global Technology Assessment Vector Weoponizotion M.CAM highlighted China's growing involvement... cont'd in article

https://www.brown-watch.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
11 December, 04:12
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
It is clear that it's a weapon. Will it ever end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 December, 12:50
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only if we end it.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
12 December, 07:00
Exactly. I want to end it now. What can I do? I am legitimately asking.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 December, 08:25
Just help do whatever you are capable of doing. Wake up ss many friends and family as you xan now. If they refuse to see move on. They won't till its too late.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
Thank you. I have been speaking up, but many people don't believe me.
09:52 PM - Dec 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
14 December, 12:28
Unfortunately, most won't. Keep planting the seeds. 🙏