Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
12 December, 12:06
I'm totally feeling the bitch in me today. I don't want to "tread carefully" or "be nice" bc I might hurt someone's "feelings". It's time for some people on here to wake the fuck up to the bullshit you are being fed.
QFS. MEDBEDS. NESARA. GESARA. JFK JR. FLAT EARTH. LIZARD PEOPLE. "INSIDER INTELLIGENCE". All bullshit. A distraction. A diversion. All make the movement look fucking stupid and crazy...laughable. These "came out of nowhere" influencers who showed up right around the 2020 election came here for a reason...why? Are they selling you hopium? Telling you Medbeds will fix your physical health? Telling you Nesara will fix your financial health? Telling you Lin fucking Wood is more a Patriot than General Flynn? Telling you President Trump is a fucking pedophile? Get back to reality. You need to fix your own health...or not. You need to fix your own financial health...or not. Go back and read the Q posts...or read them for the first time...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
I was so full of hope and enthusiasm in 2020. I've never seen such strong momentum in a presidential election. Then it all came crashing down. Looking back at Trumps posts and executive orders it seemed very logical that the election was stolen. I had no idea that a year later there would still be no substantial action to address this. Then the entire operation went sideways with grifters and internet personalities. It's so sad that so many many have fallen for the lies. American patriots must fight to uphold our constitutional republic against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Aside from that it gets dicey at best.
12:14 PM - Dec 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 December, 12:36
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I feel very similar to what you are describing.
I did not get lulled into certain supposed leaders of the movement (be it large accounts, videos etc etc...). There is something about the way some talk, that really made my senses detect something was not right.
In my opinion, the people who were in positions to make a lot of the nonsense regarding the election fraud go away, still haven't removed Biden.
I have not lost hope that we are moving towards a resut, but all the distractions, date calling, and false decodes are wearing thin.
I am responsible to myself, my family and then immediate community... Otherwise I remain waiting and watching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
12 December, 12:51
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Me too.

Just Diana @Diana19
12 December, 02:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
This has been a very long year, parts of it flew by and that makes me think that some how our time has been messed with. Ya'll remember how long it took us to get out of Viet Nam? I remember it seemed like forever and we now know, It didn't bother any of the major players any. They sat in their fancy padded seats while our boys were getting tortured, sprayed with Agent Orange, and killed. The war which they defined as a conflict has left erasable marks on a lot of our men. Our boys were treated like crap when they returned, no one gave them a big brass bad celebration and there wasn't even any medical or psychological treatment for them. I say all that to say this, this is a dang war, not one like we have ever seen before. There is nothing we can ever begin to compare this to. But the Patriots need to keep on keeping on, pull through this cause I assure you someone is gonna need for us to be supportive. I need all of you, we need each other. Shoulder to shoulder.. message to message.❤️

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
12 December, 12:32
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Don't give up!