John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
10 December, 12:56
My Last Tweet on the Battlefield.
...was just suspended.

Backchannels are Important.
[I'll be Back Eventually]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 December, 09:45
In response John Q.. to his Publication
got me day before yesterday! i was Here2Know2 there (5th) account! I followed you! 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
11 December, 10:06
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I WISH I KNEW THAT WAS YOU, BEVERLY!!!

12 December, 10:55
Thats ok!! any hints on how to get back? ive tried 2 more times since but got zapped right away! took awhile last time, had to wait for a twatter invite! i miss Family!! ❤️ 🙌🏻🙏🏼

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
I've been trying multiple times too.
Tried deleting cookies while creating a new email but everything is tied to my phone number so I got suspended instantly each time.

Someone suggested getting a Google Phone Number and using that -- that's my next move.

IF you get back on PLEASE let me know it's you this time!
11:14 AM - Dec 12, 2021
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Laylas Mom @CaryGirl74
12 December, 10:04
same! they zapped my new account immediately. there is a way to get a phone number. get the text-free app. get a voip telephone #. it's free.

Laylas Mom @CaryGirl74
12 December, 10:44
In response Laylas Mom to her Publication
ok Google voice. download app, pick a number in your town and claim it. i just did it and set up a new T acct. yay!!!

12 December, 11:16
will do!! 🙏🏼❤️